Free Demo Trail
- At WorldITCenter, we are laser-focused on helping you learn the skills you need to advance your career. We stand by the quality of our courses and are offering this 7-day Free Trial so that you can experience your course before committing to a purchase.
Free Trial details:
- Each person can register for a Free Trial only once — you cannot take free trials in successive courses
- The Free Trial is available on select courses of Digital Marketing, Salesforce, Cloud Programming and Mobile and Software Programming categories. The Free Trial is available in limited geographies; if it is not visible on the course that you’re interested in, then it is not available in your area.
- Start your Free Trial from our website, WorldITCenter.com, by enrolling for courses belonging to one of the aforementioned categories. As a part of Free Trial, you won’t be charged during the enrollment process and will get 7-days Free access to our Learning Management System (LMS). Unless you cancel the trial prior, at the end of the 7-day Free Trial you will be charged for the price of the course.
- If you do not wish to be charged, the Free Trial must be cancelled before the end of the Free Trial period; and upon cancellation of the Free Trial your access to the course will be terminated immediately.
- If you have provided inaccurate or outdated Payment Method information leading to non-payment, access to the chosen course will be suspended.
- If you choose to move to paid account before the free trial ends, the remaining access days of Free Trial will be automatically added to the access days available for that course.
- Refund Policy: If you are auto-enrolled after the free trial ends, you will not be eligible for a refund for Self-Paced Learning courses. If you have enrolled in Instructor Led training courses or Masters program, current rules of Refund Policy will remain in force. Please check out our Refund policy for more details.
- During Free Trial, you can explore the various features of the Learning management system. However, the access to downloadable content, project submissions and Labs (if applicable) will be restricted and you will not be able to unlock the course completion Certificate.
- For Self-Paced Learning courses, you can access the entire learning modules during the free-trial period. However, the access to other features of LMS will be restricted as mentioned above.
- For Instructor Led Training courses, you can access the entire learning modules during the free-trial period. However, the access to other features of LMS will be restricted as mentioned above. Also, you can attend only one live virtual class session from the registered class during the 7-day free trial period. After attending the first session, if you wish to attend another session within the trial period to continue learning, you will have to enroll and pay for the course. You can enroll by clicking on the enroll button inside the Learning Management System which will convert the free trial into a paid account. The payment method used to complete this process will be the Payment Method you chose at the beginning of the Free Trial.
- For Master’s program, you can explore the industry recognized learning paths and access all the courses in the program. The accessibility of the courses will depend upon the course being a self-paced learning or instructor led online training, with the aforementioned restrictions applied respectively